Castelvetro di Modena - Emilia
Located in the central part of the province of Modena, on the hills above the Apennines, it has a considerable reputation for its Lambrusco Grasparossa.
Castelvetro is known for its towers (in total 6), dating back to the times of the medieval castle and beyond.
Formerly it was an Etruscan village, became a Roman military garrison and in 776 it was under the Monastery of Nonantola. The earliest records date back to the Castle in the year 1000.